Tuesday, December 30, 2008

itss a hotttttttt dayyyy

yeah, so today i didnt end up getting outa bed till like 2 50ish or something like that... basically sat around the house all day doing nothing, and then i just messed around with my tv and stuff... its really hot day.i can feel the sun is like burning me up.sungguh panasss..i have to tie my hair then go mandi,oh,bsuk baru cuci rambut,yesterday suda cuci kan.haha.
yess eating ikan masin tonight w00t! took some more pics with my moms camera... and in one of them i look like a pot head isskk bidaa! hopefully tomorrow will be a better day for me! lets see... umm tryin to think up some more songs.... but it'll prolly turn out like something stupid, owell.
lagu hujann...yyayy.bidalahh.
look at the sun bah.panas.

No comments:

Post a Comment