Monday, May 3, 2010

wtfwithMAY

33days since last update.nothing much happened since then my finals were kicking my ass andand which killed some of my time,but man, im done with it.DONE.
andso I will spend 4 weeks to relax and not touch a book for one month,great uh!
I miss mybaby anddddddd my friends.I miss my bed at home,I miss Lip Sin so muchhh,haihh cant wait to go home!!
andyeahyeahyeah life's been boring..I'm so tired from football with the kids today.
But it's good when you're tired,it distracts you.good way to pass time lahweii.oh yeah.I finished watching 10 things I hate about you today..don't you find how the cutest couples always start off hating each other waiseeeehmennnnn so perfect for each otherwakakakakakeeeeeethis is stupidgetek.
So I'm thinking of chopping my hair off.....or should i just keep my long hair?hurmmm..
ehhhh,I am done rambling lahhwoiii.I obviously don't have much to say,but wanted to update anyway. and I neeedddahh goo.peace yaw~!

No comments:

Post a Comment