Friday, November 5, 2010

Diwali in the jungle

WEEKEND MORNINGS SUCK!,my brain feels like mud and it hurts,,,,I blink, dazed, and finally zone everything out,the entire house is dead silent...the silence is so heavy helo!and I feel like such an idiot..my inner voice raises itself and yells "you missed everything"...........................................!
My life is being consumed by my school life and homework&exam..I'm getting crazy by all of this.I need to keep my craziness levels down,,,and still do the work..
buttheyyy~....last Friday,,,,,,,I went out to get my life back wakakakakakaaka!!

Friday morning is AWESOME!
and HAPPY DEEPAVALI!

3 comments:

  1. Ui, wanita! Apa lens ko pakai? Ko pnya bokeh di sana sini! ME LIKEY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pulamakkkk..... buli la ni cari jodohh sdh.. ada ciri2

    ReplyDelete
  3. krissssssssyyy sa xdpt cari link blog ko hahaha sa nda brapa pandai mau follow penat sa tekan trus mau verify2 lg nii kuangsam juga..ehemm ciri2 belum lengkap lg nii ..tunggu besar duluuuu ehem siaa baru laaah hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete