Monday, September 27, 2010

stuffy nose remedy


hahahahahahahahahha I look sexay no?wkakaakak
3 missed calls within 2 hours,
too bad I put it on silent before I went to sleep.
eemmmm so i don't know why I'm awake. I'm thinking about doing some homework, I randomly have some extra energy hahh. and I've been in my bed ALL weekend. I want to go somewhere but my mom said I should stay in all week.oh well, wazzzup next weekend?
so my wonderful sickness decides to just continually get worse, instead of getting ANY better.my allergies are acting up again, and even drugs are useless against the onslaught of snot,
my nose is blocked mainly at night switching from right to left and it's really really fun!!ughhhhhhhhh
Bruneiiiii soon!and I miss my old hair :(

My hair was a horrible frizzy mess and it looks like a rat's nest!

5 comments:

  1. smart pic ko tu nahhhh! i like miahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still love your hair! Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. While it is easy to purchase over the counter medicines in local pharmacies, it is still better to use home remedies on how to clear a stuffy nose. There are foods you can consume to assist you clear your stuffy nose. This natural means on how to clear a stuffy nose can conveniently be done at your home. For example Eating raw onion or ginger. These natural foods can act as powerful antidotes to cold conditions. This is a natural remedies to help you on how to clear a stuffy nose.

    ReplyDelete