Monday, September 27, 2010

I still remember


I can still remember where we were and what we were doing when eroy knocked the door and said "last song" hahaha(p/s: I used to HATE the style of music we are in haha,BORA used to be too heavy for me HAHAHA)
I still remember the days that we used to driving around in adi's car and rushing off to drive me home before midnight(coz I was never allowed out after school ESPECIALLY at night!), I still remember how ridiculous we were before HAHA,and I still remember the crazy things we did,having to face and overcome so many obstacles at such a tender age...esehhh hahaha yalaa itsss trueee.but above all, I miss the way we used to be family, I miss the way we used to be together........

Thankfully,we still get a chance to meet each other and able to have a good laugh about something andandddddand have plenty of personal jokes ahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment