Thursday, September 9, 2010

wake me up,when September ends

"I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod;
my shadow does that much better "

" not all who make love make marriages "

" Sorry I'm not home right now,
I'm walking into spiderwebs.
So leave a message,
and I'll call you back "

" reading music is like listening to flowers. I don't understand the concept. " -
Paul Westerberg

" I hate flowers - I paint them because they're cheaper than models and they don't move." -
Georgia O'Keeffe

" If there were nothing else to trouble us, the fate of the flowers would make us sad." -
Anonymous

" each flower is a soul opening out to nature." -
Gerald De Nerval

" If you pass by the color purple in a field and
don't notice it, God gets real pissed off." -
Alice Walker

" none can have a healthy love for flowers
unless he loves the wild ones." -
Forbes Watson

" little flower, but if I could understand, what you are, root
and all in all, I should know what God and man is." -
Tennyson

" I will be the gladdest thing under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
and not pick one." -
Edna St. Vincent Millay

" even without drumbeats, banana leaves dance "

" no place to go,
no place to go, to dry her eyes,
broken inside"

" it does not do to leave a live dragon out of your calculations, if you live near him."
J. R. R. Tolkien

" Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby." -
Ruth E. Renkel

" trees are the earths endless effort to speak to the listening heaven" -
Rabindranath Tagore

" even the most beautiful days eventually have their sunsets." -
Anonymous

'' how soft indeed the song of
butterflies eating'' -
Takayama Kyoshi

" when nature speaks, we listen coz we are keepers of the earth."

4 comments:

  1. Tu lalat lah juga paling manang sama tu pasu bunga cap naga :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. sa pun suka tu lalat sebab sexy style dorg buat aktiviti kan hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sia suka tu posisi dia.Siok kunun wakakakakakaka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. getek ko sana ahh! ahhaha sa mimpi sa makan chasau sama ko ni sama dyce and manuk.wakakka di kedai tuaran lg tuuu

    ReplyDelete